Thursday, December 5, 2013

SNL video!!


Good Morning!!! So far is it a good morning...Well as long as this flipping headache goes away soon it will be a great morning!!! I have to do some work on my editing project for class so that it will be ready to turn in next week...Then later this afternoon I have to start baking cookies...Fun!! Love to bake!! *big smile*...I can also cook...So I'd be great for Jeremy!!.. At least he would have a good home cooked meal waiting for him!!! *big Cheshire cat grin*...Speaking of Jeremy!!! Found this on Youtube and had to post it....It's from his Saturday Night Live appearance!!! So hopefully you all will enjoy it and laugh!!! He is so adorable when he is being a goofball!!! One of the reasons I do so love this man!!! He's not perfect and that's okay with me...He loves to act silly and knows how to be silly...I love that about him!!! The only thing I wish is that he were mine....Someday maybe...If all works out then maybe my dreams will become a reality...A girl can dream can't she....When I dream, I dream big....And I usually get what I dream of!!! *mischievous grin*...Anyways...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment