Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Silly pictures! :)



Well good morning/afternoon!!! this day just got better....Normally I am not this excited about an email....but this one just made my day....If all works out and I can get my screenplay done and put into Celtx, I may be entering a contest to have it looked at and possibly made into a movie....How great would that be!!! Wish me luck!!! These next few weeks are going to be crazy...I have 3 projects that I have to do and turn in for class before the semester ends...Two are movies that I have to make...One I am doing this weekend and the other will be the following week....The other project is for my NLE class...that one should go fast...So going to be busy!!! Okay onto Jeremy!!! Have a mentioned how much I adore this man!!!! He makes me smile anytime I see him!!! Doesn't matter if it's in a movie I have already seen or in pictures or even just a brief television appearance, he can make my day brighter just by smiling!!! I really want to see this smile in person...Maybe my wish will come true sooner or later....All he has to do is answer me....Take a chance on me Jeremy....I can say that it will be worth it, just come and get to know me....What can it hurt?? I just want to chance to say Thank you...and see you smile at me...You are one of the reasons I am studying to become a director....I would love to work with you one day....You inspire me in so many different ways.....I just want the chance to speak to you and to get to know you....The real you, the man you are off camera...think about it....Get back to me....Life is precious and you have to grasp every moment you can with the people you love.....Anyways...Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment