Friday, December 20, 2013

American Hustle interview


Good Morning!!!! *happy dance*... Yes people I watched Live with Kelly and Michael this morning and was thrilled to get to see this gorgeous man today...Jeremy looked amazing as always....I so wanted to reach through my TV screen and rip that coat off of him....He looked HOT!!!!!!!....In a good way!! *giggle*...What's even better is he still has the goatee!!! *SIGH*!!! Sorry, but he looks sinfully gorgeous with it!!! I know he is gonna have to get rid of it next year when he goes to film The Avengers 2 but until then I can enjoy seeing him with it....Never really liked men with facial scruff until this man!!! Oh the things I can only imagine of what he could do to me with it!!! *innocent grin*...That's a laugh, me innocent....*laughing out loud*...My dreams certainly are not innocent....I still want you to answer my request Jeremy....I know it's a long shot, but you would make my year if you would just say yes....All I want is to sit and talk....You have given so much and all I want to do is thank you....If anything else happens....Well if it does it does....If not....That's perfectly okay too...I want the chance to talk with you one on one to basically pick your brain...That's all I want to do.....Anyways...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment