Sunday, December 8, 2013

Baby it's Cold Outside, Jeremy come keep me warm!!


Good Morning!!! What a beautiful and COLD morning it is here in my little mountain town!!! Had to post on the message boards at school then I have a few minutes to post here before I have to leave to head out in the flipping cold to shoot my project for class.....Well the one that is late that is....Wish me luck that it turns out!!!...Okay on to todays picture....This was take yesterday in New York at yet another press conference for American Hustle!!! Damn but that man looks hella sexy!!! Love the black coat and well basically everything about the man!!! He looks great as always!!! Oh this lady is a happy lady at the moment because I have something to look forward too on Friday the 13th!!!! Turns out that he is supposed to be on Live with Kelly and Michael on that day!!! So this future director is going to be watching it!!!! *doing a happy dance*...See now this is another reason why he needs to just accept my challenge...that way he could say something about it on the show on Friday!!! but that is a dream.... Anyways!!! Until Later....I have to finish getting ready to jet out of here....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment