Sunday, December 29, 2013

Orlando, The Magician!!


Good Afternoon!!! Yeah, I know I'm late but I've been really busy this morning!!! Had to clean house, wash the cat's water bowls and I cleaned out my closet...That took me a few hours!!! Geesh....I got rid of a bunch of clothes that I don't wear plus I folded my t-shirts and the scrubs I have and reorganized my closet...Needless to say it actually looks a lot nicer and cleaner in there now...Now tomorrow I have to actually start working on my room!!!! *hangs head and sighs*....Good thing though...I can reward myself with a Jeremy movie in the afternoon!!!! *twitchy nose grin*  Okay onto the photo today!!! this is a still from the movie The Immigrant, which I am patiently waiting for it to come out!!! I cannot wait to see this movie...Been following it since I heard about it and the fact that Jeremy is in it is all the more reason for me to go and see it when it comes out!!! Such a different role for him and that's a nice change of pace too!!! It just proves to all the nay sayers that the man CAN act!!! He's not just an action star but he can actually do dramatic roles too!!! So anyone have any New Year's plans?? I don't...Well maybe watch movies and enjoy the peace and quiet around here...I know what I would like to be doing, but that I won't reveal!!!! Someday I will get to live my dream and be with Jeremy...Until then, I will be content with working towards my goal of becoming a director and finding out who I really am!!! Anyways....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment