Monday, December 2, 2013

Love that smile!!


Good Morning!!! I'm feeling better today....sorry such a sad post yesterday but felt that it was needed...Today going back to my upbeat self again...got a wonderful surprise this morning while eating breakfast....It started snowing!!! When I was growing up I used to hear stories about what snowflakes were...My favorite was hearing that they were kisses from loved ones we had lost....I like that...Anyways...onto my favorite guy!!! Love this new picture...It's from November 30 from a screening of American Hustle and the Q&A they had afterwards...Damn but Jeremy looks good...that smile gets me every freaking time!!!!! *big smile*.....Have I mentioned lately how much I love this man!!! Well I do!!! He can make me smile and laugh when I don't want to....All I have to do is look at a picture of him and smile!!! So wish that he would answer my challenge....Just so that he could see what he does to me....It doesn't matter how he looks, what he's wearing or what he's doing....Anytime I see him I smile!!! Christmas is coming up Jeremy....Answer my challenge and give me a Christmas I won't forget....Anyways....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out....


No comments:

Post a Comment