Thursday, December 19, 2013

Amazing people!!!


Good morning!!!! It's a great morning for me!!! Just spent the last 45 minutes talking to one of my instructors from AAU....I'm blown away by what he told me....All good too!!! So my dreams are finally going to become reality because of the step I took to make them happen.....I'm thankful that my instructor is willing to help me and to listen....He's amazing....Now onto the picture above...My two inspirations, Kathryn and Jeremy!!! They are the reason I am doing this, working my ass off to get what I want in life....Kathryn is someone I can look up to and strive to be like....I admire her and would love to one day work with her, to learn from her.....Jeremy is, well, wonderful....He's made me take a look at my own fears and get rid of them....Fear cannot live within a dream....You have to set aside those fears in order to obtain what you want in life....Jeremy has taught me that....I want to work with him too....I want to watch him bring a character of mine to life....To help me bring my vision to life...The two people I admire a lot are giving me the zest to realize my dreams...So to them I thank you....As this year is coming to a close so to is the first chapter of my new life.....I will achieve what I want...My dreams will become a reality....Anyways....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment