Saturday, December 7, 2013

SEXY!!!



Good Evening!!! I know I am way late today but I have been a busy little future director today...Been at WVC helping to administer tests to the Medical Assistant Class for this year....I am a Certified Medical Assistant so of course I will help out!!! Besides I have some friends that are in this class so I have to make sure that they are doing what they are supposed to be doing!!! *big smile*....so anyways...Can we just say how F***ing HOT this man looks in these pictures from the American Hustle press conference earlier this week!!!! Can he get any sexier!!!! I so love the facial scruff and hope that he keeps it for a while longer!!!! I know he will probably have to get rid of it before he goes off to film Avengers 2: Age of Ultron in a few months....Going to cry too when he does!!! I just want to cuddle up next to him and rub my hands on his face and kiss him all over with the scruff...So see, Jeremy this is why you need to get in contact with me and accept my challenge....So I can just have my wicked way with you for a few days!!..*mischievous grin*....Anyways....Until Later...this little future director is tired and hungry....Plus gotta lot to do before tomorrow...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment