Sunday, December 15, 2013

Santa Baby


Good Afternoon!!! Sorry so late in posting today but had some things to take care of before blogging....Funny thing is one of those things is gonna have to wait until tomorrow afternoon...I got down to the park to film my final project for my class and turns out my camera battery was dead...So it is charging right now and I will be going down tomorrow after class to do the final project....Wish me luck!!! Anyways...I know this isn't Jeremy but I love the song she is singing...This is Santa Baby by Kellie Pickler...This is one of my favorite songs too....So have a good listen....If I had one wish for Christmas this year it would be to have Jeremy answer my request.....I'm making it a request now...Instead of a Challenge....So Jeremy, Make this Christmas and New Year of mine even better and brighter and leave me a message....Come and get to know me....Anyways....Enjoy the video...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment