Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Jeremy at LA screening for American Hustle


 
 
Good Morning!!! so far the morning hasn't been that good for me. I have a bit of a headache and it doesn't want to go away at the moment....*feeling ill*...But had to post these new pictures that I got off of Tumblr this morning!!! these are from last nights LA screening of American Hustle...Plus there was a Q & A afterwards...I must say that Jeremy looks amazing as always...Amy Adams looks stunning....And of course cannot forget David O. Russell..He looks handsome too..I have to call attention to Jeremy's hair in the picture with David....Babe...It looks like you just got out of bed....*laughing*..I still love ya though!! I love love love love the blue suit!!! WOW!!! and at least the tie is straight....*shaking my head*....Damn but that man cleans up rather nicely...Looking sexy as sin Jeremy!!!! You can come and pick me up in this suit when you accept my challenge....this one or the black one I love you in!!! Anyways!!!...Until Later!!! Jeremy's Flame, out...*big grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment