Monday, December 30, 2013

Jem day!!!



Good Morning!!!! so far it is a great morning!!! Have to run some errands this morning and then come home and work on my room....I really don't want to but I gotta...Once I get it done though I can sit and relax and maybe watch one of the movies I have sitting on my table by my computer....*big grin*...Okay the top picture is a cartoon drawing that I found on tumblr and just had to post...thought that it was cute...It's supposed to be of Jem from The Town...Love it!!! so to along with that drawing I decided to post the photo collage I did a few months ago of Jem!!! Damn but the man is sexy as sin in this movie!!! Course to me he is sexy in any movie he does!!! the only movie I didn't like too much was The Heart is Deceitful Above all Things....Wasn't that crazy about his role....He wasn't on the screen long enough but what there was of his character was good...Just kinda creepy....didn't like his character at all...although I did like Dahmer, surprisingly enough....The movie was creepy as hell but Jeremy did a fantastic job in it....He was really convincing too...I have no need to see it again unless I have to watch it for school, but watching it once is enough for me....I'll say this for Jeremy, he isn't afraid to take on roles that are outside the box....I just hope that this year his acting is recognized by the Academy and he wins an Oscar for his role in American Hustle!!!! I guess I will have to wait and see how things play out...I will be watching all the awards shows next year....Even if I have to go into the other room to do so... Anyways...Jeremy, if you need a date for the Oscars you know how to get in touch with me....Leave me a message and I'll give you all the information you need to reach me....*flirty grin*....Anyways....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment