Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Jeremy laughing!!




Good Morning!!! What a great morning it is too!!! Have a few sessions to read in one of my classes plus working on both final projects this week and first part of next week then my semester is over!!! I will be glad too....I will be so glad for the break. I need to recharge my batteries and relax and veg out in front of my movies and OD on Jeremy!!!! Speaking of the sexy Mr. Jeremy Renner!!! How adorable is he when he is talking to the press??? He is so flipping cute!!! How can you not love this man!!! And then there  is the last picture!!! He's laughing!!! That is something that we haven't seen him do in a long time!!!! Now some might think his laugh is annoying but me, I find it sexy as hell!!!! And that smile, Oh that smile!!!! Gets me every time!!! Especially now since it reaches all the way to his eyes again!!!! this is the Jeremy I fell in love with, this is the Jeremy I want to spend time with!!!! So come on babe!!! Answer me already!!!! I just want to get to know you....Trust me, I'm worth it!! I'm real, what you see is what you get....I'm not fake...I tell it like it is!!!! I wear my heart on my sleeve and I am not afraid to admit that I love someone...I'm also willing to admit I'm wrong if I am....so come and get me....show me what you got...And I will show you what I got!!! Anyways...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment