Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Heart is Saddened



Not a very good morning today....Last night really through me for a loop....I was actually hoping that it was all a hoax....But it wasn't...As you know, last night I posted that Paul Walker had been killed in a terrible car accident.....such a wonderful young man and bright star gone too soon....But let us not forget that he was not the only person killed in the accident...His friend Roger Rodas was also killed.....This is a tragedy that no family should have to deal with at this time of year....Too men with families gone before they should be....This tells me that life is short and you never know if you'll get the chance to tell the people you love that you love them....Each day is a precious gift and you should take every chance you get to say I love you to the people in your life...I do this everyday...I never miss the chance to tell my mom how much I love her....she means the world to me.....I know this blog is dedicated to Jeremy, but I feel that today he would understand if I took this time to remember a fallen star taken before his time....My heart goes out to Paul's parents, his partner Rebecca and his daughter Meadow and to all his friends...He is resting in the arms of the angels now...RIP Paul....you will be dearly missed.....And to Jeremy, I just want to take this time to say I love you, more than words can express...Until Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment