Saturday, December 21, 2013

Oh baby!!!


Good Morning!!! Really good morning too!!! The first semester is officially over as of today and I am on break!!! So need it too!!! Not going to do a whole lot over the break.....Well, gotta clean up my desk area, my room and a few other things but that's normal!!!! Plus I do plan on working on AVID a bit more so that I can get used to the whole editing software program...this way when I take the second class I will understand how the damn program works!!!! Still hate editing, but what can I do.....Okay I just had to post this video that someone made of clips from SWAT and used BADASS by Linkin Park...Love this video....Course it is Jeremy as Brian and that is still one of my favorite characters that he has played.....So enjoy this video today...I am taking a break from my request to Jeremy....May start back up again after the holidays....I still want him to contact me....But I'm gonna give him a break for now....Going to enjoy my Winter break and veg out with my favorite guy and watch his movies....I get to see American Hustle on Tuesday and then I am going to watch several other of his movies....Just because I need to see him....anyways....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment