Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas



Good Afternoon!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! What a great day it is too!!! My bestie got me Jeremy!!! Well a miniature of him!!! She got me the miniature Hawkeye figure!!! she also got me the I LOVE HAWKEYE t-shirt!!! She loves me!!! *big smile*...I got some of the things that I needed for school next semester and some things that I really wanted...So this year was a nice Christmas!!! Hopefully next Christmas I will have the real man under my tree....My favorite lyric from my favorite song:
Take back the holly and mistletoe, they don't matter to me.
What I want can't be found underneath the Christmas Tree
You are the angel a top my tree, my dream come true
Santa can't bring me what I need
Cause all I want for Christmas is you!!!
Maybe next year this will come true for me....A girl can only hope and dream...A dream is wish that your heart makes and sometimes they do come true!!!!...Anyways....Until Later!!!!Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment