Friday, December 27, 2013

I LOVE HAWKEYE


Good Morning!!! The morning is looking pretty good so far....How could it not look good seeing this beautiful smile!!! How can you not love this man??? I now I do...I have exactly one month from today before my next semester starts and I am going to chill out for the time being...I do have to do some major cleaning in my room and get rid of a bunch of stuff but that's okay...I need to do it...Starting with cleaning my closet out tomorrow afternoon...I am going to see if I can get rid of a bunch of stuff that I no longer wear...Plus see if I can condense things down into smaller boxes too....I have way to much stuff!!! I will be posting a selfie later on tonight after I upload it from my cell phone onto my other computer....I am wearing my I LOVE HAWKEYE t-shirt!!!! Have to admit it looks damn good on me too....*big grin*...What can I say, I love the man!!! Now about this picture!! I believe this was taken in either 2004 or 2006...Not sure which year....But he looks great!!! Love that he doesn't have a tie on, just not too fond of men in ties...Unless they're all wonky like Jeremy wears them!!! I kinda like this look.... Love the color of the shirt too....Anyways!!! going to leave now....Before I really start making a fool of myself!!! Nothing new there!!! *laughing and smiling*....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment