Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Adorable!!


Good Afternoon!!! Sorry so late in posting today but have been really busy this morning!!! Got my room all cleaned up and reorganized, plus threw away a pile of stuff that I didn't need anymore!!! So starting the new year with a clean slate!!! Also just got through checking my grades in my classes and I am proud to announce that I got two A's!!!!! First semester as a directing student and I made A's!!!! Cannot wait to get started on next semester...That starts on January 27th, so I still have a few weeks left!!! anyways...Lets talk about this gorgeous man!!! How adorable is he in this picture??? that smile gets me every time!!!! Although I do have to say I love the glasses...Pretty cool!!! Such a baby face too!!! Love to take a look back at some of the older photos of Jeremy and compare them to the ones of him now....I mean come on, he is going to be 43 a week from today...And damn but the man still looks HOT!!!!! He's like a fine wine or a great whiskey...He just gets better with Age!!!! I for one would love to see how much better he gets!!! *grinning from ear to ear*....Anyways...Tomorrow is a new year and I am going to say my peace again...To all the girls out there in the IMDb message boards who are still putting this man down, Just Stop!!!! Jeremy is who he is and I for one wouldn't change a damn thing about him....Deal with what he has done this year and the fact that he likes his private life, just that, PRIVATE!!!! It really isn't any of our business what he does or doesn't do....So just stop with the hating!!!Either you love him or you don't...None of this you love his movies but hate him!!! Anyways....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment