Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Sin and Sex in a Suit


Good Morning!!!! Merry Christmas Eve!!!! Getting an early Christmas present today!!! I get to go see American Hustle this afternoon and I am all ready for it too!!! don't worry I will tell you all about it and I intend have my picture taken with the poster too....Hey seems like everyone is doing it so I must do it too...May be the only way I get my picture taken with this sinfully sexy man for the time being!!! Okay as for this picture!!!! *SIGH* How effing hot does he look in this suit!!! this is the picture that inspired me to write my newest Fan Fic story entitled "The Boardroom".... He looks like he could walk right on into a big business and take it over!!! Talk about a Power Suit!!! The man does know how to dress to impress!!! Course then again he could be dressed in shorts and tank top and I would still be impressed!!! I just like the way he looks in anything he wears!!! Would like to see him wear this suit on New Years if he were to contact me!!! So Jeremy, Leave me a message and we can meet up and have a New Years party all our own!!!...Anyways!! Until Later!!! Jeremy's Flame, out....A very happy lady today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment