Saturday, December 28, 2013

Tantalizing in a Tux!!!


Good Morning!!! Been busy this morning cleaning up my desk and getting rid of a few things that I didn't need. I am going to be even more busy tomorrow seeing as I really need to get started on cleaning my room and organizing things in there a bit better....Okay now onto Jeremy!!!! Don't you just love this gorgeous man???? Well both gorgeous men that is!!! Hello, how amazing is this photo of Jeremy and Jon Bon Jovi????? Damn but they both look hot in those Tux's!!!! Jeremy, especially!!! always thought that tuxedos were penguin suits...But never would have thought that I would thing a man wearing one would look twice as sexy as the men in this picture!!!! Well one in particular that is!!! Hey what can I say, I'm biased towards the man!!! At least the tie is straight, although I do love it when his ties are all wonky!!! *big grin* Makes him more human in a way, to know that he has issues tying ties!!! Would love to see this man in a tux walking in with me on my arm to my 25 year high school reunion...That would blow everyone at my inky dinky high school away that's for sure!!! So maybe I should be asking him if he would accompany me to my reunion this year??? I just need to find out when it is and where and save the money to go....Wouldn't mind going if I could show up with Jeremy on my arm!!! So what ya say Jeremy??? Answer my request and be my date to my reunion this year...Can't hurt to ask!!! Anyways....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment