Friday, December 6, 2013

LAX today



Good Morning!!! Not too great at the moment...My headache has returned and it was going away until my father decided to spray his nasty cologne...It triggers migraines every time he sprays it...Yet he doesn't care....Anyways!!!...I'll be okay in a few hours....Okay people...these lovely photos were taken of Jeremy this morning at LAX airport!!! the man looks tired and half asleep...But he looks good though!!! Now Jeremy, about these ugly grey pants.....Please can you wear something else....I would rather see you in blue jeans or even khaki's, anything besides these old man grey pants....I mean, Jeremy, I love you and all but those grey pants have got to go!!!...See now if you would just accept my challenge, and I know you want too, I could get you out of those grey pants and into something more comfortable!! *big grin*...Okay gotta stop doing that or I'll get too steamed!!! LOL!!! Anyways...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment