Thursday, December 26, 2013

Afraid of Spiders or Jeremy??


Good Morning!!! How was everyone's Christmas??? Mine was great, really great for me!!! Although Jeremy didn't answer my request I still believe that one day he will....Until then....I'll just go about my days as usual!!! I have a whole month off to just chill out, read, and work on my screenplay!!! Want to get it done!!! We shall see....Anyways....Couldn't resist this cute saying!!! I found it on tumblr and had to have it for my blog this morning!!! I am afraid of spiders and have found many in my bedroom.....So maybe if I say I'm afraid of Jeremy, you think he might show up in my bedroom!! *snarky grin and giggle*...Hey I can dream can't I!!!! Okay I am being totally silly cause I know it won't happen this way...Although I just gotta have faith that he will come into my life and things will be the way they should be....Anyways....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out....PS...Go see American Hustle....this man was amazing!!!! *big grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment