Monday, December 23, 2013

Can he get any sexier?


Good Morning!!! so far it is a pretty good morning, but the day is just starting!!! Have a lot to do today and over the next few weeks....Hey just because I am on winter break doesn't mean that I can actually sit around and do nothing...Nope, not this future director....I am going to make it a point to work on AVID so that I can get better acquainted with this editing program....Plus I am going to be working on my Screenplay....My fun day is tomorrow and of course that means meeting up with my friend and going to see Jeremy in American Hustle!!!! So flipping awesome too!!! Excited to see this movie tomorrow...I get to see my guy and get my fix that I so desperately need right now....I do love this man...Him and that sexy and sinful smile....Damn him for being so effing FINE!!!! Makes my heart go boom boom and makes me just smile like an idiot!!!! but see that's okay....Cause he's worth it!!! I mean come on....the man has it all...He's got the looks, the smile, the body, the only thing he doesn't have is ME!!!! He can have that too if he would just answer my request!!!...So come on baby, make my New Years even brighter....Be my New Years wish!!! Is that too much to ask!!...Anyways...Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment