Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Looking Fine in Specs!!!


Good Morning!!! So far it is a decent enough morning!!! Cold and crisp here in my lovely mountain town!!! I am gearing up to start really working on both my final projects this week and finish them up if possible by next week. At least my final project for Cinematic Storytelling...My one for my editing class is due this week....Luckily it is almost finished....Anyways....Onto to the picture above...Can I just say that this man looks so F***ing SEXY with his glasses on!!!!! There's just something about a man that wears glasses that I love.....He looks so adorable and yummy!!! Plus that damn facial scruff!!! OMG!!!! love it!!! Makes me just want to go up and rub my hands all over his face just so that I can feel it on my hands!!! Okay now on to something that kinda upset me !!! He was seen walking the red carpet with an iPad watching the 49ners game!!! They won of course....He was happy!!! I wasn't!!! I'm a Seahawks fan....*pout*...I used to like the niners!!!! Way back when Montana was the quarterback!!!! Okay that's dating me!!! *big grin*...I guess I could live with the fact that we wouldn't get along during football season if our teams played each other!!!! but oh the fun after the game was over would be worth it!!! Better keep that to myself!!! *laughing*...Come on Jeremy....Make my Christmas and New Year brighter.....Come and get me!! Get to know me....I think you'll find it worth your while!!!! what you see is what you get...Or on this blog....What you read is what is real!!!! Anyways...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment