Friday, December 13, 2013

Stop being so HOT!!!


Good Morning!!! finished posting on the message boards for school and still have things to finish this afternoon...Will be busy all weekend and into next week so if I don't get on here before 1 or 2 in the afternoon then you know what's going on..Okay can I just say that this man needs to stop being HOT for just a few minutes!!!! This was taken a few days ago and I am so in love with this whole look!!! He looks relaxed and Sexy all rolled up into one!!! although I just want to go up and unbutton that jacket and take that scarf off of him and see what he has on underneath!!! Is that naughty of me??? Ya know if there is a Santa the  he knows how naughty I have been, especially with my thoughts of Jeremy!!!! *bashful grin* what can I say...He just does it for me!!! Hence the reason why he really needs to answer my challenge and come and get me...At least come and get to know me!!! Make my Christmas and New Year that more special Jeremy!!!! Come be the angel atop my tree and give me the best present I could ever hope for!!! You!!! Anyways...Until Later!! Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment