Thursday, December 12, 2013

What a Goofball!!!



Good Morning!!! Early I know, but I only have to work on my AVID project today!!! At least for a bit this morning....I have to have it finished this weekend so that I can turn it in on time....Anyways...Okay can I just say how much I love this man!!!! As if you all didn't know that already...But these pictures show just how much of a goofball Jeremy is!!! *big grin*....How can you not love this man??? He's an absolute doll!!! But then again I am biased in the fact that I think he's amazing!!! Although I am a bit upset that he didn't get nominated for a Golden Globe for his performance in American Hustle!! Hopefully he will get an Oscar nod for that though!!! He so deserves it!!! I will be watching The Golden Globes when they air next year!!! I gotta see this movie win!!! And I know it will!!! Please with the cast and the director behind the film how is it not a shoe in for a win!!! It comes out next Friday and I am going to go see it that day or on Saturday!!! I have to see it, been waiting way too long for it to come out and now it's almost here!!!! It will make my Christmas just that much happier!!! *Cheshire cat grin* Course I know what would make my Christmas even that much happier too!!! Waking up and finding Jeremy under my Christmas tree!!! *giggles and smiles*...If only he would just answer me and accept my Challenge....Come on Jeremy, you know you want too. You are by nature a curious man!!! you want to find out who I am and if I really mean what I say!!! Well come on, I'm as real as real gets....I mean exactly what I say!!! So you know what to do!!!! Anyways...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment