Monday, December 9, 2013

New Pictures!!!



Good Morning!!! It's a great morning here in this little town of mine!!! It's crisp and cool and a perfect winter day for me!!! No snow so far but I can tell that it will happen sooner or later!!!...Of which I will be glad, I love the snow!!! *big smile*.. I remember having snowball fights with my brother and all our friends when I was younger....Miss those days!!!..The semester is almost over and I will be glad when it is....I need a break....this semester has been rough for me, but I am making it through it!!!..anyways...enough about me!!! Take a look at these gorgeous pictures of my guy Jeremy!!!! I am loving the whole grey suit!!! He looks amazing as always!!! Nice to see he still has the goatee and mustache...Hoping that he keeps it for a while longer....I guess I'll see if he still has it on Friday the 13th when he appears on Live with Kelly and Michael!!! Friday can't get here fast enough for me!!!!..*big grin*....Too bad he hasn't accepted my challenge...wonder if there is a way I can get him to notice me if I were to email the show??? *quizzical expression* Hey, it can't hurt to try huh???Anyways!!!! Gotta jet off here for now....May post later if I can....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment